The library will reopen to the public Monday, July 20, 2020
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
3:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Maximum Occupancy: 10 persons
With this reopening, there are certain adjustments to follow when visiting:
- Face masks will be required for entry and throughout your visit
- Social distancing of six feet will be required once you are inside
- Sanitize your hands upon entering the building
- Sanitize your hands before touching any library materials
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building
- Keep your visit to a minimum to allow more people access
- This time in the library is for accessing library materials and services not for “hanging out”
- Computer use is limited to 45 minutes
- There will be no gaming/recreational use of the computers
- Notify staff when you are done, so the computer may be sanitized
- Children ages 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- No public restroom
We care deeply about the health and wellbeing of our patrons and staff. Nothing is worth jeopardizing that. We thank you for understanding the necessity of these changes as we work through this, together.
Can’t wear a mask? We understand, but because of the potential risk of infection to others and the contamination to library materials, we cannot let anyone in without a mask. We can offer curbside pick-up. Contact the library with your requests and to make other arrangements.