The library building is now open to the public.
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 – Noon & 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 – 1:00 p.m.
Maximum Occupancy: 24 persons
With this reopening, there are certain adjustments to follow when visiting:
- Face masks will be required for entry and throughout your visit
- Social distancing of six feet will be required once you are inside
- Sanitize your hands upon entering the building
- Sanitize your hands before touching any library materials
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building
- Keep your visit to a minimum to allow more people access
- This time in the library is for accessing library materials and services not for “hanging out”
- Computer use is limited to 45 minutes
- There will be no gaming/recreational use of the computers
- Notify staff when you are done, so the computer may be sanitized
- Children ages 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- No public restroom
We care deeply about the health and well-being of our patrons and staff. Nothing is worth jeopardizing that. We thank you for understanding the necessity of these changes as we work through this, together.
Can’t wear a mask? We understand, but because of the potential risk of infection to others and the contamination to library materials, we cannot let anyone in without a mask. We can offer curbside pick-up. Contact the library with your requests and to make other arrangements.