The library offers curbside pick-up:
Monday 2:00 – 6:00
Tuesday & Thursday 2:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. – Noon & 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Follow these easy steps to place your requests:
Step One: Place your items on hold.
- Online: https://catalog.flls.org
- Call: 607-836-6767.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step Two: Contacted the Library.
- Once you receive notification that your request is ready, call the library to arrange the day you will pick-up your items .
Step Three: Pick up your items.
- Park at the back entrance to the library.
- Call the library or ring the bell to let staff know you are here.
- Wait for library staff to bring your request to the door.