Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. – Noon & 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
When visiting the library:
- Face masks will be required for entry and throughout your visit
- Social distancing of six feet will be required once you are inside
- Sanitize your hands upon entering the building
- Sanitize your hands before touching any library materials
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building
- Keep your visit to a minimum
- Computer use is limited to 45 minutes
- Sign in at circulation desk before using the computer
- Notify staff when you are done, so the computer may be sanitized
- Children ages 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- No public restroom
Can’t wear a mask? We understand, but because of the potential risk of infection to others and the contamination to library materials, we cannot let anyone in without a mask. We can offer curbside pick-up. Contact the library with your requests and make arrangements.